One of the symbols of Akihabara is Yodobashi Akiba – a branch of a large electronics retail store Yodobashi Camera. However, hidden among the newest technology, there is a decently sized fashion floor.
Yodobashi Akiba is close to JR Akihabara, Tsukuba express and Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Akihabara station. The electronics are sold on 1F~6F and 7th floor has a few clothing stores.
Opposite from a very lively atmosphere of Yodobashi Camera, 7th floor is a more relaxed space where you can take your time and enjoy your shopping.
There are men and women stores selling jeans, bags, wallets, watches, glasses, sunglasses, etc.
When you need a short break from shopping, you can visit STORY CAFÉ located on the same floor.
- THE SUIT COMPANY: men`s, ladies fashion
- GLOBAL WORK: men`s, women`s, kid`s fashion
- ABC-MART Mega Stage: shoes
- Yurindo／STORY CAFE: Books&Cafe
- REGAL SHOES: shoes
- RAGEBLUE: men`s fashion
- JINS: glasses・sunglasses
- NAUGHTIAM: wallets・bags・watches
- ikka LOUNGE: men`s・ladies fashion
- GRAN SAC’S: bags・wallets
- Quick Garage: Apple repair service
- Kinki Nihon Tourist: travel agency
- Eyecity: contact lenses
- Tower Record: CD/DVD
- Ogawa Gankain: ophthalmology
Yodobashi Camera carries a large selection of electronics on1F~6F and 7F has enough stores to fill in the gaps for a great shopping experience. There is even a nice café for a short break. It is a perfect place for an afternoon in Akihabara.
1-1, Kandahanaokacho, Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo, 101-0028, Japan