Sony is a consumer electronics company best known for its PlayStation game consoles, cameras, and televisions. As such, the best place in Tokyo to buy or repair Sony products is the Electric Town of Tokyo – Akihabara.
Akiba Yodobashi Multimedia Akiba
Yodobashi Camera is the store with the most extensive selection of products not only in Akihabara but in the whole of Tokyo.
Electronics are sold on 1F~6F, including audio equipment, cameras, household appliances, smartphones, and computers. Since Sony makes a wide scope of electronic products, you will most likely find something made by Sony in each of these sections.
- 1F~6F Yodobashi Camera – 9:30～22:00
- B1F・7F Various small stores – 9:30～22:00
- 8F Restaurant floor – 11:00～23:00
- 9F Golf shop – 11:00～22:00
- Golf practice range – 10:30～23:00
- Batting Center – 10:30～23:00
1-1, Hanaokacho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0028, Japan
Directly connected to
- JR Akihabara (Yamanote, Sobu and Keihin Tohoku Line)
- Tsukuba Express Akihabara Station
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Akihabara Station
Onoden is a major electronics retail store in Akihabara. It is a five-minute walk from Akihabara Station and easily recognizable for its large signboard.
Electronics are sold on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor. Their selection includes a great number of Japanese brands, one of which is Sony.
1-2-7, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021, Japan
Sony Service Station Akihabara
Lastly, there is Sony’s official service center.
If your Sony product breaks during your stay in Tokyo, here you can inquire about repairs.
There are also Sony pamphlets with all the latest Sony gadgets in case you decide to buy something new instead.
Closed: Sundays and Holidays
Akihabara Shinbashi Dai-ichiseimei Bldg. 1F, 3-1-2, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-0005, Japan
- 7 minutes from JR Akihabara Station