Akihabara Bay female-only capsule hotel is a mere 3 minutes from JR Akihabara station.
Many hotels have female-only floors but those that are completely only for females are quite rare. Since Akihabara Bay is also at an excellent location only a few minutes from the largest station in this part of Tokyo, it is safe to walk outside at night.
Aside from JR Akihabara, it is also within walking distance from Tsukuba Express Akihabara, Hibiya Akihabara, Toei Shinjuku Line Iwamotocho and Ginza Line Suehirocho station.
The entrance is elegantly decorated in a Japanese minimalist style with feminine, soft colors.
Here are their four main selling points.
- Female-only capsule hostel
- Relaxing lounge in the basement floor
- Wristband key system
- Easy access
The price is also reasonable, with only 3500yen per night. It includes access to WIFI, shower rooms, laundry machines, and driers.
Akihabara Bay offers three plans.
- Standard plan for a short stay
- Long stay plan for longer stays
- Early bird plan for those that reserve at least 14 days in advance
The rooms can be reserved on their homepage. You don`t have to know Japanese because it also has English language settings.
For more information, check the link below.
4-44, Nenbucho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0022, Japan
- 3 minutes from JR Yamanote, Keihin Tohoku, and Sobu Line JR Akihabara station
- 2 minutes from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Akihabara station
- 3 minutes from Tsukuba Express station
- 7 minutes from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Suehirocho station
- 6 minutes from Toei Shinjuku Line Iwamotocho station